Sunday, April 13, 2014

Autism Artism 2014

Poster and program from event
Some good news as far as my career as an artist goes, is my big break on April 5, 2014, at the Autism Artism 2014 gala opening held at Territorial Vineyards in Eugene, Oregon. I had two images juried in, they were considered to be among the most dramatic and displayed as such, and I got great feedback & reception for both photos as well as my Kindtree Artist Guild userpage in its entirety. Also went before an audience of roughly 100 people, including the mayor of Eugene, in my first appearance as a public figure, with minimal stage fright.

Will be looking forward to my work going into traveling exhibition and eventually selling, and me getting further recognition!


                                                                             

Here are the two works that are in the traveling exhibition of Autism Artism artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

All comments subject to moderation